19 декември 2012 г.

I knew...

I think, I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes you know
It's like a kaleidoscope of memories, but it just all comes back.
But he never does.

I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen
It's not really anything he said or anything he did
It was the feeling that came along with it
And crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever going to feel that way again.
But I don't know if I should.

I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright, but I just thought,
How could the devil be pulling me towards someone who looks so much like and angel when he smiles at you?
Maybe he knew that when he saw me.
I guess I just lost my balance.

I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him, it was losing me.

Swift

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар