23 януари 2013 г.

Have a little patience

I'll try to be strong
Believe me I'm trying to move on
It's complicated but understand me.

Being patient isn't one of my virtues. Not that I don't try. I have tried quite hard actually but when I really want something, I want it now. Like immediately. Just want to snap my finger and do the necessary magic. Of course, we all know life doesn't work that way (wow how wise was that...)

There's something HUGE in the nearest future for me. I can feel it. I believe I can even taste it if I try. I want to run outside and start buying enormous suitcases and pack my stuff in it. I want time to fly so I can take off sooner. And I'm impatient. I don't really know what's ahead and sometimes the thought of the unknown scares me to dead I still hope that the time will pass a little bit faster.

Because for some inexplicable reason I'm certain that everything will work out in the best possible way and it will be just OK. I have no patience but for the first time in quite a while, I have faith. And I think it's enough.

P.S. Честно казано нямам никаква идея защо ми идва да си пиша постовете на английски, но сигурно скоро ще ми мине ;) И ако не откривате логиката в думите, уверявам ви, скоро всичко ще стане ясно.

P.S.2 Докато четене, си представяйте, че гласът в главата ви има секси английски анцент :D 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар